Thursday, May 1, 2008

A project finished!


I actually finished a project this week that was purchased at http://www.fabriccafe.com/ when they presented a program at TVQG two weeks ago. That's a record for me - I usually let new purchases marinate for several months, sometimes years, before making them. Their chenille by the inch is easy to work with and was a fun, quick project. Does it need some bling??? Maybe a few crystals??? Love those Texas bluebonnets!

2 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Looking good, JoAnne :)

Amy Pierce said...

That's a great picture of you...but I'm getting a little weary of seeing it everytime I check your blog. I think it's time for a new post! Love you - Amy

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...