Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Blogiversary to me!

This darling felt cake photo is borrowed from Lookmamamadeit at: http://marketplace.burdafashion.com/shop/Lookmamamadeit.

Today is my blog's first birthday. I can't believe I've been blogging for a whole year. I've enjoyed reading other blogs as well as writing my own. It's like seeing show and tell at a quilt guild meeting. I can surf from blog to blog and see so many interesting projects others are making. Makes me want to sew, sew, sew!

And, so, I think I'll just go sew.....



4 comments:

Maureen said...

Didn't know it was your anniversary or I would have baked you a cake! Happy 1st Birthday!

Maureen

Sherrill said...

Happy blog-i-birthday!!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Happy Blog Birthday!

We're almost twins! :)

Crafts a la Mode said...

Congratulations! We just started in December and it's work, blogging. Take care, Linda

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...