
Thursday, April 23, 2009
My selvage stash
Karen Griska, the queen of selvages, asked her readers to show her their stash and how they store it. Mine isn't very large yet, in spite of my shameless begging but here's how I store it. I bought this wood thingie at a garage sale and the seller told me it was to hang in the kitchen at Christmas with apples on the pointed dowels on two sides of it. I decided to re-purpose it and put it in my sewing room. I hung a few selvages on it, thinking I would use them to tie up leftovers from projects. But then I found Karen's selvage blog and the rest is history....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
-
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
-
I made this bag with blue and white polka dot lining and straps. It's for another friend who is much taller so maybe it won't drag ...
-
A manly quilt for a veteran in a homeless shelter. Sandra asked us to pick out some fabric and make a quilt top. 62 x 92. Mine measures 64...
1 comment:
I store my selvages rolled onto a wiffle ball :)
Post a Comment