My friend, Maureen, was here to sew with me today and she was very generous with her selvages! I now have several yards of new and interesting selvage to work into my next project. Thanks, Maureen! She also gave me a fat quarter of the red she was cutting - now I'll have a memory of her in my DJ quilt. Friday, April 10, 2009
Have a heart...
My quilt guild has agreed to make heart-shaped pillows for cancer patients and here's a pic of the ones I made. They were very easy and fun to make and I hope they will bring comfort to someone going through a tough time.
My friend, Maureen, was here to sew with me today and she was very generous with her selvages! I now have several yards of new and interesting selvage to work into my next project. Thanks, Maureen! She also gave me a fat quarter of the red she was cutting - now I'll have a memory of her in my DJ quilt.
My friend, Maureen, was here to sew with me today and she was very generous with her selvages! I now have several yards of new and interesting selvage to work into my next project. Thanks, Maureen! She also gave me a fat quarter of the red she was cutting - now I'll have a memory of her in my DJ quilt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
-
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
-
I made this bag with blue and white polka dot lining and straps. It's for another friend who is much taller so maybe it won't drag ...
-
A manly quilt for a veteran in a homeless shelter. Sandra asked us to pick out some fabric and make a quilt top. 62 x 92. Mine measures 64...
3 comments:
WOW, you've been BUSY...when'd you get back? I made ONE heart pillow! HA Oh well, one's better'n none, right? How's your mom? HAPPY EASTER!!
Very nice thing to do and the pillows are cute.
Linda
twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com
they look very comforting, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment