Friday, April 24, 2009

A note of thanks...

to Ruth. I had coveted one of my friend Sherrill's fabrics at a workshop and Ruth said she thought she had some yardage of that fabric at home. She showed up at guild this week with a 1/2 yard of it! I only wanted a smidgen, maybe enough for a DearJane block, but there's plenty for a DJ block and maybe a table runner or topper. I hope Ruth likes this little selvage thank you postcard...


2 comments:

Sherrill said...

OH, she'll LOVE that little postcard! It's so CUTE! Happy you got your fabric..now which DJ are you gonna use it for?!! LOL

Anya said...

Nice postcard. I like the buttonhole stitching along the edges.

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...