I visited the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens in March with Linda Dwiggins. The butterfly exhibit was not quite what I was expecting! They had just released these butterflies and they appeared to be sleepy. There were probably a total of 20 butterflies in the conservatory - nothing like the conservatory at Callaway Gardens where there were hundreds!
This was a chenille tree:
We enjoyed our day together but FW Botanical Gardens does not compare to the Dallas Arboretum!
We had some tree trimming and removal done this month. The Acorn Tree Service was excellent - the workmen stayed busy every minute. Looked like monkeys climbing those tall trees! Glad Ron didn't attempt this himself.








1 comment:
I had some tree work a few months ago and it was a couple of BIG ole Tongan guys!! They made me SO nervous being so HIGH in my trees given their size! YIKES..but was all good.
Post a Comment