Saturday, April 9, 2016

Easter - March 27th, Quilt of Valor and a sculpture

Didn't take any pictures on Easter.  Amy made this collage for Facebook.  Cullen and Kenna hid the eggs and Camden and I hunted for them.  


Quilt of Valor made by the QFC group.  Charlotte Wilson, Kathy Sibley and I put it together.  Sharon Coffee and Karen Essen are showing it.

Ron & I walked down to the Bear Creek trail one night last week.  We can now access it from Williamsburg since there's a new sidewalk in the new neighborhood, Trails at Bear Creek, on the old Black property.  We found this interesting sculpture.  I'll need to go back and take a picture of the explanation. 

1 comment:

Sherrill said...

That looks pretty..I'll hafta check it out one of these days.

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...