Saturday, April 9, 2016

More March activities - Teaa's sewing group

First iris of the season...


My new barn quilt for the fence.  More irises blooming now.


Azaleas



More azaleas.  They were prettier this year than usual.


I've joined another sewing group that sews for charity.  I've enjoyed making activity mats or fiddle quilts for patients with dementia.  Here are a few made in March:




Looks like I'm making them busier.  This one was gifted to Connie Roberts for her mom, Dot, who has Alzheimer's disease. 


A couple of pics of the group... Jackie and Debbie and then Lucy, Edna, Teaa and Ami.



1 comment:

Sherrill said...

OK, so you didn't have enough to do already? Is Teaa still in her house in Hurst or did she move?

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...