We went on the Atlantis Submarine excursion on our fourth day. It was a good experience but not exactly what I expected. I really thought the colors would be more vivid. Either my camera was not up to the challenge of underwater photography or the cloudy day affected my pics. At any rate, we had a good time and did see a large turtle and a stingray.
| Turtle |
This evening Ron and I left dinner early and went to the Ice Show. It was the best entertainment of the week. While we were gone, the girls cooked up a night out shopping on the Royal Promenade. I caught up with them after the ice show.
![]() |
| Red Dog Night Shopping Adventure |

1 comment:
Argh, we did the sub years ago and thought it was so hokey. The water looked murky and cloudy like that when we went. A couple years ago, Kendall and I did a bus that goes on land and water (like the motorized ducks) and we had TV screens to see underwater. Another hokey excursion. Guess there are several of those on cruises.
Post a Comment