Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mamma Mia!

Ron took me to see my annual movie yesterday. He's not willing to go often but usually will for my birthday or our anniversary. Well, yesterday marked 42 years of marital bliss and we saw Mamma Mia to celebrate. What a great movie it is! You can see some clips from it here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As4mY_P0C5s. It was such an energetic and fun movie - I'm ready to go again if I find anyone who hasn't seen it. After the cheap matinee movie, we had dinner at Saltgrass - delicious. Having prime rib always brings back wonderful memories of anniversaries celebrated at Ramon's in Cocoa Beach, Florida.

This car was seen in the parking lot at the movie theatre - the bumper is hanging on with a string and a prayer (shoestring, that is). I just love my new phone with camera capabilities - you may see more miscellany like this in the future.

No comments:

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...