We stopped for photos at Kepler Cascades and the Continental Divide.
Another photo op at Jenny Lake with the Tetons in the background.
 |
| Episcopal Chapel of the Transfiguration |
 |
| View of the Tetons from inside the church |
 |
| Float trip on the Snake River |
 |
| The weather changed while we were on our float trip. We didn't get wet but there was definitely rain in the Tetons. Our driver told us the meaning of Grand Tetons is grand tits. Need to look that up - was he kidding us? |
 |
| Antler Arch in downtown Jackson Hole, WY |
This was a long day and, after checking into The Virginian Lodge, I was not really interested in anything except a nap and ice on my knees. Ron scoped out the dinner options and, after resting, we walked to a chinese restaurant our guide had recommended. It tasted delicious and I was enjoying it until I had a problem with reflux or possibly altitude sickness. I was fine, after throwing up, and it happened again the next night. No problems since we got home so I'm betting it was the altitude.
1 comment:
Ohh, poor Joanne! That's yucky! But you went to all my favoritist places!! Love the Grand Tetons, too, and Jackson Hole!!! You weren't in Yellowstone long, huh?
Post a Comment