Our first day at sea is spent cruising and we finally reach Hubbard Glacier and spend a couple of hours idling so we can get some good views of it. Barbara was seasick this morning and I looked like a drunk as I roamed around the ship but the seas calmed by the time we got to the glacier. Ron and I went outside for picture taking and the weather was cold and wet. I saw two people slip and fall on the stairs so we made a quick retreat to the warmth and safety of the inside. We were fortunate to see the glacier calve but I wasn't fast enough with my camera. It's interesting to stand and watch all these people watching ice, waiting for it to do something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
-
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
-
I made this bag with blue and white polka dot lining and straps. It's for another friend who is much taller so maybe it won't drag ...
-
A manly quilt for a veteran in a homeless shelter. Sandra asked us to pick out some fabric and make a quilt top. 62 x 92. Mine measures 64...
No comments:
Post a Comment