Saturday, January 10, 2009

First finish for 2009

This is for Maureen since she said I rarely post what I'm working on.....


I started this as a Christmas gift and changed my mind. Wanted something I could finish this week so I bordered, quilted and bound it. Now I have a quilt ready to go for a guild silent auction - well, maybe. Sometimes I get attached and can't bear to part with these itty bitty quilts. This one measures 15" x 15" and needs a name.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

JoAnne,

You really need to put something else in the picture! The photo makes the block look huge, but I know better. The quilt really is beautiful - it is motiviating me to work on small projects for a change!

Maureen

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...