Saturday, January 17, 2009

An obese squirrel


I was visiting blogs today and came across this one - http://lostinwi.blogspot.com/. It's called The Chicken Coop and is written by The Chicken Lady. She had this interesting picture on her Thursday post. Isn't her cute? I just love squirrels, except when they're hanging over my bird feeder, eating the birdseed I just put in the feeder. I've tried, without any success, to get a photo of them. We bought safflower seed that squirrels aren't supposed to like but we have a few that will eat it anyway.


1 comment:

The Chicken Lady said...

Ha, I'm glad you enjoyed my little fat squirrel! :) My husband jokes and says that if our squirrels get hit by a car, peanut butter will come out. They ARE full of peanuts. :)

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...