Friday, January 23, 2009

Sally Collins Day

My friend, Maureen, said I need to put my small projects beside something for reference so you could better see the size of the block. Well, this center to my Sally Collins project is 7 1/2 inches square (finished size) and will be a 36 inch wall hanging when finished - whenever that might be! So, I included a 6 inch ruler for reference.


I have nothing on my calendar for today so I've designated today to be a Sally Collins Day. I'm hoping to make some progress on this small quilt which I started at her workshop last April. I would call this a WIP - work in progress. Not old enough to be a WISP - work in slow progress, and I have several of those! Check back on Saturday for my status report to see if I accomplish anything today.

No comments:

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...