Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Costa Rica - Day 7

 Our first adventure today was at the Hanging Bridges, rated one of Costa Rica's top tourist attractions.  This was as close as we came to zip lining through the tree tops!  My knee was giving me problems so we opted for the three bridge group.  Most of the tour group did all six bridges.  I felt very safe on it and the height wasn't a problem.  But I was glad we only did three, there was a good bit of climbing involved.



Our guide with a single girl on the tour.  She was flirting with him and they became Facebook friends.  Looking for a husband, I guess!


I carried my raincoat more than I wore it!


Bird outside the gift shop.  He wasn't very friendly and tried to peck if you got too close.


Huge moth (about the size of my hand) on the wall of the restroom.


No comments:

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...